Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Think UT fans are bad?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member VolDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2007
    Posts
    423
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member
    Think UT fans are bad?


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Think UT fans are bad?

    That`s hilarious, because it`s true [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member namaste1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2007
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Think UT fans are bad?

    I am sitting here with my ND shirt on and all I can say is that is brutal and harsh!!! I will admit it is funny. I seem to pull for teams that have their own hater clubs. I need to reassess my choices.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GCVOL1's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2007
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Think UT fans are bad?

    good one.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2005
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Think UT fans are bad?

    I always liked to dislike ND

  6. #6
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Think UT fans are bad?

    That is just too cool!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •